WELCOME TO FABULOUS CROWNS BEAUTY PAGEANT!We are very excited to showcase the line up of stunning beauties, like you, to the panel of high profile judges and fashion designers.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION BELOW
ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE PAGEANT FEE
The pageant fee allows us to facilitate the beauty pageant and provide entertainment. There are several ways to pay the pageant fee.
(1) Pay it yourself (2.) Sell 10 tickets (3.) Find a sponsor/s
The pageant fee includes orientation, training, and workshops (OTW), 2 VIP event tickets, lunch, and refreshments.
1st-day Orientation, Training, and Workshops (OTW). 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 2nd day Stage rehearsal & Event showtime
*SECURED PAYMENT: You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card like Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
IDEAS ON HOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR PAGEANT FEE & OTHER SERVICES:
- Sell 10 event tickets, GO HERE
- Look for local business sponsors – see the candidate SPONSOR PAGE for benefits of becoming your sponsor
- Ask family and friends to donate or sponsor your dream
If you have any question or comments please contact us or call Ellen at 702-881-8702
SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE IMAGES AND INFORMATION BELOW
PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS AND SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION ACCURATELY.
The Miss Fabulous Las Vegas Beauty Pageant is open to…
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be single and never been married or divorced to join the 14-29 ages division.
- You must be within the age of your pageant division (14-17 Teens, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 & 60-69)
- You agree to pay the $350 pageant fee.
- Your pictures must be in high-resolution in maximum 1 MB or 1200 x 600 pixels. (headshot & casual)
If you have any question or comment please contact us or call/text Ellen at 702-881-8702
***NO TALENT PRESENTATION REQUIRED TO JOIN THE PAGEANT.***
- No stripper shoes or 4: high heels.
- All attires are in good taste.
FABULOUS CROWNS BEAUTY PAGEANT RULES & REGULATIONS:
***A WAIVER of Liability form needs to be signed during orientation for all divisions.
- Once a contestants’ application is accepted, they become a representative of the Miss Fabulous Las Vegas beauty pageant. Their Attire will be elegant, and classy. If in doubt, they should seek the opinion of the pageant committee. All social media accounts now, today and tomorrow (present and future) will be maintained in a tasteful manner.
- We recommend creating a new profile solely for your fabulous pageant experience and modeling experience. Be reachable but do not disclose crucial information about you. You managed your model directory profile and if under 21 have your parents or your manager manage incoming messages or offer to you. The model directory will be monitored accordingly. Any distasteful pictures will be removed and eventually shut down your model directory.
NOTE: We are not your agents or agency. We are solely your online model and magazine model directory.
- The staff of Fabulous Crowns Beauty Pageant and Events Las Vegas reserves the right, at its sole discretion to refuse or reject any application from a prospective contestant and to eliminate any contestant who violated the Rules and Regulations of the pageant.
- Activities in our Beauty pageant will be photographed and recorded throughout the pageant. The signed Waiver of Liability grant Stokes Legacy, LLC the permission to publish and use the photos/videos for any purpose in connection with the promotion, marketing, presentation, broadcast, and performances of the pageant.
- Contestants must attend pageant rehearsals, activities, workshops, and meetings. Failure to attend events and meetings without permission from the committee could result in pageant disqualification. Consult Pageant Committee for advice.
- The committee will try to keep the pageant environmentally safe and comfortable for everyone. See pageant committee for any issue you need resolve.
- Gossiping, bashing, bullying and negative attitudes are prohibited. Contestants must have never been convicted of a felony, posed nude for any form of published media, or abused any illegal substances. They are not to participate in any dishonest, immoral, lewd, or indecent activities.
- Contestants are responsible for supplying their own make-up and hair styling for all pageant events. Contestants can have 1 assistant.
NOTE: In-house hair and make-up artist are available upon request for a separate fee.
NOTE: The Fabulous Beauty Pageant and Events Las Vegas committee is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property of the entrants, assistants, or other attendees.
We have a diverse panel of judges to ensure fair results:
- In the event of a tie, the main event sponsor and the manager of the pageant are the only people allowed to break the tie. Entrants hereby waive any right to challenge or contest the results of the pageant.
- The winner of Miss Fabulous Las Vegas will become a role model and ambassador for their community and Las Vegas.
- Winners have a responsibility to attend a community event in Las Vegas.
- Contestants are allowed to use their experience from Miss Fabulous Las Vegas to compete in another Beauty Pageants. The reigning Miss Fabulous Las Vegas can also compete as long as it does not interfere with her /his obligations with Fabulous Crowns events.
- The first runner-up for the title of Miss or Mr. Fabulous Las Vegas will assume the crown, title, and its’ responsibilities if Miss Fabulous Las Vegas fails to perform their duties
Duties of Miss Fabulous Fabulous Las Vegas:
- Represent Fabulous Crowns Pageant and Events by wearing the sash and crown when attending public functions.
- Promote Tourism: Invite people to visit Las Vegas and learn more about Las Vegas as a whole. A.) Casinos and Hotel, and its amenities B.) Amusement and Recreation Parks C.) Natural Parks, Red Rock Canyon, Grand Canyon Rock, Valley of Fire and Hoover Dam
- Promote her/his platform by putting it into action through public events: charity events, youth events, and other community events.
- To help in the organization, planning, publicity, and recruiting of future pageant entrants.
- To inspire peers to become leaders and role models
- Title holder outside and within the State of Nevada is required to attend events when requested. Failure to comply in attending events will result in losing their title.
NOTE: Fabulous Crowns Beauty Pageant rules and regulations may change base on the founder’s discretion.